100 WC Challenge #3



                                        THE PROFESSOR



                                      Sit down yelled the professor 
at me as I walked in the classroom with my late slip.This lesson we will be learning about crocodile's and there habitats said the professor while smiling.You might think it was a happy7 smile nope it was like a mean cruel one.It was so difficult finding the the information and we hated learning about crocodiles so thats probably why he was smiling.I was writing with my pen and the professor snatched it and yelled WE DO NOT WRITE IN PEN .Then he put it in his jacket pocket. Then the pen started leaking in his jacket. So I.......

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed the ending almost as if you got revenge on the professor. Be sure to check over your work for punctuation as there are many simple errors that need to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sandwich

100 WC WEEK 13

!00 WC WEEK 14