There I was glazing out side of my rusty old cell. Until my captain (Captain Blackbeard) freed me out with with the rest of the crew. After we all decided around dawn to raid Captain John Snow's ship and take whats rightfully ours. But where will we hide it all? asked one of the pirates yelled. In our chest you buffoon! exclaimed the captain. It was dawn and everyone was prepared. Slowly we walked towards the ship until Captain John Snow approached right in front of me with a gun. Thats when I realized it was all dream.

Comments

  1. You have an idea for a story but it needs some work. Remember if someone is speaking you need to use quotation marks and proper punctuation as well as start a new line for each new speaker. Some of your sentences are incomplete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sandwich

100 WC WEEK 13

!00 WC WEEK 14